Know how it spreads
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
Wash your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
At Ms. Rain's Conjure Shop, we are doing our best to prevent the spread of any illness, which includes Covid-19. Before bottles are packaged and mailed, each one has been sprayed with an anti-bacterial spray. This is something I've always done in my practice and will continue going forward. All surface in our workshop are cleaned after each order has been packaged. Again, a precaution we have always maintained due to the fact that we're mixing various essential oils, absolutes, attars, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us! Stay safe and healthy!